Every software offers different features and abilities. Which software you should purchase really depends on what you want to get out of your software and how you use it. So while looking around, consider which items are most important to you, and whether the software you are considering includes them?
- Allow universal "Ratings" to be used for various inspection items or subheadings. Neatly printed check boxes or icon columns on your final narrative inspections can aid client comprehension.
- Assign items to alternate print categories, allowing you to inspect by room, but print your report by system category. For instance, inspect as you normally do room-by-room, but your report prints all Electrical items together, Plumbing items together, etc.
- Easily navigate through the entire report just by scrolling, without switching from window to window when writing your report.
- Easily customizable report and document templates included; edit and customize them as you prefer, or create your own.
- Edit your report form templates "on the fly" while you are writing your report. Add, edit or delete standard narrative comments, add new inspection items or sections- all while writing your report!
- Create multiple report layouts and easily switch between them, utilizing different logos and looks for your reports. Great for inspectors who produce different types of inspections.
- Insert an unlimited number of images per report item, without leaving blank space in your report if you don't insert images.
- Only what you fill-out in the form prints. If you don't fill it in, that section automatically collapses and omits itself from your final report and does not leave blank space, or require your remove the section or enter N/A.
- Multiple ways to provide the report to your client: Printed reports, PDF for emailing or CD delivery, or uploaded reports to a website FREE OF CHARGE for your client to download, bypassing those troublesome file size limits set on email. Others may charge hundreds for you to upload your report to their website! Or require subscribing to add-on services, or service levels.
- Use multiple fonts and colors throughout your report.
- Create your own letterhead for your report and documents, incorporating your logo and company information.
- Options to annotate images, using arrows, circles, boxes, object colors, text on your image. Also, brighten or darken your image, crop it or rotate it.
- Attach documents like cover pages and summaries to your report with a single click.
- Create new single-click action shortcuts for common functions.
Additionally, 3D gives you the power to:
- Integrate with QuickBooks Pro accounting software (Premier version only)
- Produce sales reports by client or agent
- Integrate with certain third-party online scheduling services.
- Email reports and invoices directly from 3D using your SMTP settings.
- Draw sketches or schematics to point out areas of concern.
Also, don't forget that 3D has a 60-day money-back guarantee. If at anytime within 60 days of purchase your are dissatisfied, just return the software for a full refund.
If these features are important to you, then 3D Inspection System may be the right software for you. Please contact our Sales department for clarification and details on any of these features: 800-745-6126