Yesterday I purchased a Galaxy Tab A7 Lite.  I loaded the mobile app, "3D Mobile Inspector" onto the device.  I am not able to log in.  Is there something I am not doing that is required before I can log in after installing the app?  I enter my email and password and it tells me "Login Failed".  Is it the same login information I use on the other 3D logins?  I have no problem with other 3D logins.  I have the app installed on my phone and it is not a problem.  
  • Re: Tablet login problems

by » 2 years ago

Are you able to login in the desktop program an upload an inspection?  If not, then you'd want to make sure you signed up for Cloud3D Services (sign up link on mobile apps page steps).

If you are able to upload your inspection from the master desktop machine, then you have an active cloud account, so if you are only having trouble in mobile you might make sure no extra spaces got added before or after your user name or password there.  I'd suggest backspacing those items out completely and entering them completely fresh and carefully.

If you are the only inspector, then you may use your master activation ID and password.  If you are not the only inspector, then you would definitely not want to use your master activation password, but would want to set up and use a sub account login that you create in the desktop software to access your mobile app inspections on your device: https://3dinspection.com/en/tips-and-tricks/managing-multiple-inspectors-with-phone3d.html
    You may also do this if you are the only inspector as well if you prefer.  For instance if you simply want a simpler login or to use one that uses a different or newer email address you can set that up for yourself as a subaccount to use on your mobile device.

If you have  further trouble, I'd suggest sending a ticket to support using the online web form and they can verify that you are all set or advise further.

You must login to reply to this topic.