Housing Rehab Scope Of Work

Category: Report Writer 4 years ago
Has anyone created a Scope of Work report for providing to General Contractors to use to provide bids for the work?  If so can you describe your experience in using 3DInspection for doing this?
  • Re: Housing Rehab Scope Of Work

by » 4 years ago

I think some might use the summary feature for that, as often those are the items that the client/buyer wants repaired. This topic has some tips about creating a separate document report based on an original report summary, for secondary purpose: https://3dinspection.com/en/tips-and-tricks/easily-re-inspect-based-on-summary.html

One could even create a separate master Scope of Work document with a summary field to merge in those item and then edit further as needed or desired, or simply preview and save to PDF or email directly to the contractors.

You must login to reply to this topic.

Powered by CjForum

Search

download buttons

Poll

How has COVID affected your inspection or marine survey business?

1938211423 [{"id":"25","title":"Has remained slow the entire time","votes":"44","type":"x","order":"1","pct":11.55,"resources":[]},{"id":"26","title":"Started slow, but ramping up now","votes":"32","type":"x","order":"2","pct":8.4,"resources":[]},{"id":"27","title":"Business remained steady","votes":"62","type":"x","order":"3","pct":16.27,"resources":[]},{"id":"28","title":"Busier than ever","votes":"122","type":"x","order":"4","pct":32.02,"resources":[]},{"id":"29","title":"Expanded or planning to expand my business\/inspectors","votes":"27","type":"x","order":"5","pct":7.09,"resources":[]},{"id":"30","title":"Reduced or planning to reduce my business\/inspectors","votes":"20","type":"x","order":"6","pct":5.25,"resources":[]},{"id":"31","title":"I'm thinking about retiring","votes":"40","type":"x","order":"7","pct":10.5,"resources":[]},{"id":"32","title":"I've decided to become a new inspector or marine surveyor.","votes":"34","type":"x","order":"8","pct":8.92,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] sbar 200 200 /en/polls.html?id=7&task=poll.vote MSG_ERROR_NO_SELECTION Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both. MSG_THANK_YOU_NO_RESULTS COM_COMMUNITYPOLLS_LABEL_ANSWERS Votes ...