Need help please. Trying to import completed inspections. Keep getting the error message "The job specified in the inspection could not be located" Already rebooted all of my devices including router but no luck.
  • Re: Can't import mobile inspections

by » 2 years ago

Are you using the same computer that originally sent up the mobile file? If not, that would explain the message that it cannot locate the job, and the solution would be to use the original computer that sent up the report to retrieve it back again. If you then needed to work on the inspection on another computer afterward, you could copy the .r3d report file from the data folder on the first computer to the other one and then open it from the report writer file menu there to continue working.

Otherwise if it is the same computer that originally uploaded the job, could someone in the office have deleted the original job from Office Management or changed the Job Name? If the job name was merely changed, then changing it back to exactly match the report name again and resaving the job may resolve the problem, after which you may try retrieving again. But if the job had been deleted, you'll want to send a ticket to tech support with the details about what happened so they can assist further.

• Re: Can't import mobile inspections

by » 2 years ago

Thanks for the info. I use an iPad in the field and desktop for final edit. The reports were deleted from the desktop computer before being uploaded from the iPad. Luckily I was able to open the reports on my iPad and just wrote new reports from that info. Took longer but at least I was able to write them. Need to be more careful with that delete feature.

You must login to reply to this topic.