I have multiple inspections that I need to delete from the server.  Is there an easy way to do it versus deleting the entire job?  I just want to delete off of 3D Mobile. 
  • Re: Inspections on Server - need to be deleted

by » 3 years ago

Are they canceled jobs?  If you're certain you never will ever need to use those inspection or job names ever again and they are either canceled or you finished the reports otherwise on the desktop program, then use the Retrieve menu in Office Management to list them and then just remove them from there without doing anything further with them.  That will remove them off the listing and basically retire them.   Note that if any of those jobs are already on your  device in 3D Mobile Inspector, upload them back to the server first so it clears them off your device, and then you can remove them from the retrieve listing later.

Now if they are not canceled jobs or you don't have them on a device or you might need to use those job names again, let tech support know the scenario if you may want to re-use the reports for different jobs or with different inspection forms or assigned to another inspector, and they can provide the appropriate directions for that.

You must login to reply to this topic.