Searching

Category: Office Management 5 years ago
HOW can I search my old inspections by address only? Over the years I have had repeat inspection of a house that I did years ago and would like to look at the old report prior to doing the scheduled inspection.  
  • Re: Searching

by » 5 years ago

Sure. Choose desired View listing in the left pane- probably All Inspections if it's older. Then click in the search field. Enter your street address, or even just the street name. Click search icon. Voila, all matches found! Step by step video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebd4mBW0wN0
    Plus, when adding a new job, if the street number and address exactly matches, the software conveniently lets you know you have a prior job with the same address when you move to the next field.

• Re: Searching

by » 5 years ago

Thank you Donna!  

You must login to reply to this topic.

Powered by CjForum

Search

download buttons

Poll

How has COVID affected your inspection or marine survey business?

795001332 [{"id":"25","title":"Has remained slow the entire time","votes":"85","type":"x","order":"1","pct":14.24,"resources":[]},{"id":"26","title":"Started slow, but ramping up now","votes":"54","type":"x","order":"2","pct":9.05,"resources":[]},{"id":"27","title":"Business remained steady","votes":"81","type":"x","order":"3","pct":13.57,"resources":[]},{"id":"28","title":"Busier than ever","votes":"159","type":"x","order":"4","pct":26.63,"resources":[]},{"id":"29","title":"Expanded or planning to expand my business\/inspectors","votes":"39","type":"x","order":"5","pct":6.53,"resources":[]},{"id":"30","title":"Reduced or planning to reduce my business\/inspectors","votes":"54","type":"x","order":"6","pct":9.05,"resources":[]},{"id":"31","title":"I'm thinking about retiring","votes":"65","type":"x","order":"7","pct":10.89,"resources":[]},{"id":"32","title":"I've decided to become a new inspector or marine surveyor.","votes":"60","type":"x","order":"8","pct":10.05,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] sbar 200 200 /en/polls.html?id=7&task=poll.vote MSG_ERROR_NO_SELECTION Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both. MSG_THANK_YOU_NO_RESULTS COM_COMMUNITYPOLLS_LABEL_ANSWERS Votes ...